Belgian Pension Application
Aeco created a Belgian Pension application as part of a Vlaio R&D project. The goal of the project was to create an application that simulates the optimal pension product for company directors and/or one-man-business owners.
About the project
The pension application simulates the optimal pension product for either a company director or a one-man-business owner.
The application simulates the remaining years the user has to work until their legal retirement age, taking personal variables from the user into account, to generate a personal report for the user.
The Vlaio project enabled us to work on cutting edge technology in order to improve our technology offering.
How it works
- Step 1: A user completes an online questionnaire
- Step 2: The questionnaire is formatted and checked on its completeness
- Step 3: Data is send to the tax api
- Step 4: Tax API calculations and data are returned
- Step 5: Data is processed by Aeco Docs technology
- Step 6: The user receives a personal pdf report with a personalised advice.
Try it out
The application is publicly available and can be tested for free via this link.