Aeco is a technology company founded in 2020 by three brothers from Leuven. Our mission: leveraging technology to disrupt the tax and legal sector such as lawyers and accountants. This is a huge market that functions extremely old fashioned today. However, in the next 10 years, they will be forced to digitalise on steroids. Aeco wants to be a leader in this evolution.
About the job
- You will assist with the development of challenging and innovative projects such as a digital platform for starting companies.
- You help develop the front-end/back-end of our platforms and solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to work intensively with our current technology stack as well as the freedom to suggest improvements.
- Bachelor or Master.
- Good communicator and team player.
- Dynamic, creative and organised.
Nice to haves
Experience with the following:
- Google cloud;
- Sentry error monitoring.
Our technology stack
- Front-end: React.js, next.js, Material UI
- Back-end: node.js, next.js
- Database: firebase storage, firebase auth, firestore
- APIs: monday.com, google APIs, microsoft graph, …
- Cloud providers: google cloud, vercel
- CI/CD: vercel, github
- Error logging: sentry
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time and open-ended contract.
- You will get an attractive salary package including benefits.
- Design your own career path, based on your vision and requirements.
- Our office is located close to the center of Leuven in a historical abbey surrounded by a vibrant park.
- Develop yourself in a fast growing startup with numerous career opportunities.
- You will join a dynamic, young and fun team.
- Hybrid work goes without saying and is tailored to our employees.
Ready for the challenge?
Are you ready to take on this challenge? Reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org